The X-AIR 5.8 MK. II is TrueRC's latest redesign of the X-AIR 5.8GHz antenna. This antenna features aerospace-grade PCB material and the latest computer-aided engineering. The MK. II is almost 1/4 of the original X-AIR and about the same wide coverage. The high axial ratio makes it perfect for far off venture without antenna aiming adjustment.
Mount it right on any goggles with the included low loss 45deg adapter.
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 16mm
- Include low loss 45deg SMA or RP-SMA adapter
- *Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an Omni.
- **Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1 x TrueRC X-AIR MK. II 5.8GHz Antenna - RHCP
- Additional Information
SKU 15056 Manufacturer TrueRC UPC (GTIN) 789862856061 Antenna Connector SMA Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz Polarization RHCP Static Block blank