CE certified video transmitter that can be used together with 2.4 GHz remote controls without interference. Fully legal operation with HAM license! Built to be the smallest video transmitter and to be used in plug & play configuration with the TBS CORE or Lawmate PSU.
The unique TBS design allows you to mount the antenna away from interfering electronics to give you maximum range, without running unnecessary wires to your video transmitter.
- TBS Unify 5.8 GHz video transmitter
- 8cm video transmitter cable
- 23dBm (200mW) of clean output power
- 32 channels - works with any video receiver you may already have
- RP-SMA connector, transmitter antenna sold separately
- Legal operation with HAM license. Legal to sell, use & trade worldwide
- Fully compatible with 2.4GHz remote controls
- 4 pin Molex Picoblade connector
- Input voltage: 3.3V - 5V (TBS CORE compatible)
- Transmitting frequencies: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725 MHz
- Weight: 15.6g
Having problems figuring out what button combination is which channel?
Please refer to the Unify manual. TBS Unify Manual
- Additional Information
SKU 4133 Manufacturer Team BlackSheep UPC (GTIN) 741587423768
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.