The most powerful, reliable, and feature-filled two-layer racing combo on the market. Contains a PowerCube FPVision, an ESC Extension board, and a Colibri Race V2.0 . You'll wonder what to do with all the extra room!
Add a set of 4 ZMX X25 Fusion 2206-2300kv motors and TBS BulletProof 25A BLHeli-S ESCs to make even your mortal enemies jealous.
TBS PowerCube FPVision
The TBS POWERCUBE FPVision combines the forward-thinking of an 800mW-capable Unify Pro, the mind-bending capabilities of the full-graphic CORE PRO OSD, a 250A current sensor and a TBS DCDC V2 all in one 36mm x 36mm PBD. At an incredibly low weight of 8.6g, the POWERCUBE FPVision is the next step in fpv racing integration. It replaces the TBS PDB in the powercube!
Incredible Form Factor
The TBS POWERCUBE FPVision is the epitome of miniaturization. With the goal of reducing all-up-weight and wire spaghetti in drone racing, this masterpiece completely disappears on the FC-stack, and it takes a lot of components with it! But unlike similar solutions already out there, it doesn't actually compromise on performance!
Full Graphics OSD
Don't worry about sacrificing functionality for weight. With a full-graphics OSD, the possibilities are endless. Nice analog "fuel" gauges, different size text and fonts, clean and readable menus! The POWERCUBE FPVision lets you use RC Stick commands (BST or Colibri FC required) to customize all aspects of your on-screen display, as well as tune your flight control (Colibri FC required).
Built in VTX
With the UNIFY PRO, TBS has created the best VTx for FPV Racing. The FPVision builds on the success of that, and takes it even further. With peak values well beyond 1400mW, the VTx will settle on a stable 800mW and more if really necessary, or whisper on a precise 25mW when needed. With full integration, features such as PitMode really shine.
FPV Camera Integration
While the camera technology keeps evolving, one thing remains the same: Less than ideal settings for weather and time of day require you to modify the settings according to the situation, often between races! To make this process effortless, you can navigate the camera menu through your R/C sticks. And if that wasn't enough, the 2nd camera port allows you to switch between 2 views!
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 6mm
- 2-6S capable
- Full graphics CORE PRO OSD
- 25 - 800mW Video Transmitter with PitMode and CleanSwitch
- SMA and RP-SMA pigtails included
- Lost-model buzzer, R/C switch activated
- Filtered power for cam (software select 5V / 12V)
- Dual camera ports (with cam1 menu navigation feature)
TBS PowerCube External ESC Board
TBS Powercube External ESC board to allow customized setups with your own ESCs.
You will need a TBS Powercube Colibri Race(FC) and the TBS Powercube PDB for a complete cube or swap out the ESCs on you powercube.
TBS PowerCube Colibri Race 2.0
- STM32F303 based chipset for ultimate performance
- PPM, SBUS, DSM, DSMX input (5V and 3.3V provided over internal BUS)
- 6 PWM ESC output channels (autoconnect, internal BUS)
- Choose between plug & play sockets or solder pads for R/C and buzzer
- 36x36mm standard size (30.5mm standard raster)
- RGB LED strip support incl. power management
- Extension port for GPS / external compass / pressure sensor
- UART port for peripherals (Blackbox, FrSky telemetry etc.)
- 5V buzzer output
- MPU6500 new generation accelerometer/gyro
- Runs Betaflight, Cleanflight and Baseflight
- 4x status LED (DCDC 5V pwr/ 3.3V pwr/ status/ 4.7V pwr)
- Weight: 4.4g
- Additional Information
SKU 6575 Manufacturer Team BlackSheep UPC (GTIN) 768684790319