The newly refreshed Unify is here! The U.FL connector now has screws over a tiny plate to hold it in place. The connections have changed to add an additional ground and data pin to allow you to wire audio and SmartAudio separately!
Distilling the smallest, lightest and most powerful video transmitters (aka "the golden standard" :) ) down to a bare minimum for FPV racing, at a very attractive price!
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- 2-6S input power supported
- 25mW / 200mW power settings
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without an antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
- SmartAudio is now split into Audio = Audio and Data = SmartAudio
PITMODE - MADE TO RACE
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organizers, to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got a few meters of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid, and in combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
SMARTAUDIO V2 - FULL CONTROL
SmartAudio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels, and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external Bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in the air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
CLEANSWITCH - NEIGHBOR FRIENDLY
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
SAY NO! TO DIPSWITCHES
Even though learning binary was a fun mind-game, in practice a single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate. Gone are the days of video transmitter cards, stepping on people's channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies.
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 7g (with SMA, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female Socket with screw mounting holes, U.FL to VTx
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- 7Pin Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
- Additional Information
SKU 6474 Manufacturer Team BlackSheep UPC (GTIN) 741587429128 Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.