The Tracer Micro TX by TBS is the next generation of Crossfire technology!
Tracer technology utilizes a 250Hz radio link sent through 2.4GHz technology which provides 3ms end to end latency - giving you the fastest radio link out there. Get range for days, faster connection, and best results with TBS Tracer.
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link.
- Next-generation 2.4GHz technology meets robust Crossfire radio engine
- 3ms end to end latency
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars, and boats
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: JR module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, RadioMaster TX16S, Taranis X9D). OpenTX V2.1+
*output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
- 1 x TBS Tracer Micro TX
- Additional Information
SKU 14842 Manufacturer Team BlackSheep UPC (GTIN) 789862853725 Frequencies US: 1258, 1280
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.