This TBS U.FL to RP-SMA adapter is for those who want to modify their Mambo radio to use an external antenna, like the Peter The Penetrator - Tracer TX antenna.
VIDEO: A beginners guide to FPV drone and quad VTX video antenna connectors // UFL // SMA // RP-SMA // MMCX
- Connects an external antenna to radios such as the TBS Mambo.
- U.FL to RP-SMA connection
- Open up the radio and you will find a circular groove located at the top of the radio.
- Drill a hole there with a diameter of approximately 6.2 - 6.5mm. Do not make it flush with the groove or the adapter will have no place to secure.
- Connect the U.FL side onto the PCB.
- Install RP-SMA adapter with the lock washer and hex nut on the outside.
- Connector: U.FL to RP-SMA
- Length: 10cm
- 1x TBS Mambo U.FL to RP-SMA Adapter (10cm)
- Additional Information
SKU 16675 Manufacturer Team BlackSheep UPC (GTIN) 764613333800 Static Block No