What could be better than the best Tracer receiver and an improved Unify Pro32 video transmitter making sweet love? Exactly! Nothing, nothing at all.
Introducing the TBS Tracer Sixty9, a VTx and RC receiver AIO board sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Tracer side. Mounting holes are 20x20, but we do include adapters for your 30x30 stacks, and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame, without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or also FC for those that like the FC-OSD).
- High power analog adjustable video transmitter (up to 1W with perfect cooling)
- Integrated video transmitter control with long-range and (team-)race functions
- 3 different mounting flavors, RF tin shields, and other accessories included
- Dedicated low-noise power supply for receiver and video transmitter
- Plug&play connection and solder pads connectivity
- Sleek 20x20 mounting form factor
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Requires: Firmware V4.62 and above
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- CRSF V3 ready
- 1x TBS Tracer Sixty9 5.8GHz VTX + RX AIO Board
- 1x Optional tin-shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x TBS Tracer Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30x30 heatsink / case
- 1x 20x20 heatsink / case
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector
- Additional Information
SKU 16687 Manufacturer Team BlackSheep UPC (GTIN) 751313220721 Static Block fpv_rules Frequencies US: 1258, 1280
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.