Tattu R-Line Version 3.0 1300mAh 14.8V 120C 4S1P LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2019. With More Punch, Lower Internal Resistance and Less weight, Tattu R-line V3 definitely dominate all your races.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1300mAh
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
- No memory effect.
- Local after-sales service (Located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 1300mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 120C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 240C
- Net Weight(±20g): 150g
- Dimensions:77mm x 38.5mm x 27mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
- 1 x Tattu R-Line Version 3.0 1300mAh 14.8V 120C 4S1P Lipo Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 10183 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 082652054754 Discharge Plug XT-60 Voltage / Cell Count 14.8 Volt (4 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 1300 C-Rating 120
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one day or two day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV will not be shipping batteries using Air shipping.