What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the consumer version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. Tattu's R-Line is made to devour the racetrack and power your amp hungry quad, giving you the edge in competition.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1050mAh.
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- High discharge rate of 95C, Max Burst discharge Rate 190C.
- Minimum Capacity: 1050mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6Cells
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight: 170g
- Dimensions: 73mm x 36mm x 35.5mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT-60
- 1x TATTU R-Line 1050mAh 6s 95c XT-60 Lipo Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 9072 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 889551004886 Static Block lipo_shipping_rules Discharge Plug XT-60 Voltage / Cell Count 22.2 Volt (6 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 1050 C-Rating 95
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price $46.99