Tattu 850mAh 3S 75C lipo battery is a lightweight and high discharge rate FPV racing lipo battery, suitable for FPV Racing Quadcopters, specially designed for 150, 180 size quadcopters that use XT-30 connectors.
TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market. With their industrial quality, their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, enjoyment, and satisfaction, and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these two directions, giving you a high-quality battery.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 850mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor FPV 150 size.
- Capacity: 850mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V / 3S / 3Cell
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 150C
- Configuration: 3S1P
- Weight: 80g
- Size: 57mm x 30mm x 23mm (L x W x H)
- Wire Gauge: AWG16#
- Discharge Wire Length: 45mm
- Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR-4P
- Discharge Plug: XT-30
- Balance Wire Length: 45mm
- 1x Tattu 850mAh 11.1V 75C 3S1P Lipo Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 8679 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 721248877505 Discharge Plug XT-30 Voltage / Cell Count 11.1 Volt (3 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 850 C-Rating 75
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one day or two day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV will not be shipping batteries using Air shipping.