The Tattu 17000mAh 6S 22.8V 15C Lipo battery pack with AS150+XT150 plug is the best choice to match DJI S1000+ professional aerial photography equipment. This battery packs a ton of power in a compact form factor, giving you the flight time you need on your heavy-lift aerial photography rigs. No matter if you are in the field of aerial photography, aerial video, aerial mapping, aerial inspections, agriculture, etc., Tattu is committed to providing more clients with the perfect flight experience!
- Stable automatical stacking technology makes the single cell capacity can reach 17000mAh
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Almost 200Wh/kg energy density.
- At least 150 times cycle life.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 17000mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.8V / 6 cells
- Discharge Rate: 15C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 30C
- Net Weight(±20g): 1854g
- Dimensions: 192mm Length x 77mm Width x 60mm Height
- Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-7P
- 1 x Tattu 17000mAh 22.8V 6s 15C Lipo Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 11995 Manufacturer Tattu UPC (GTIN) 032733839060 Discharge Plug AS150+XT150 Voltage / Cell Count 22.8 Volt (6 Cell) Battery Capacity (mAh) 17000 C-Rating 15
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.