Wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 radio to your computer, Android tablet or Android mobile device and play games or use with compatible R/C simulators *. No additional hardware or software is required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer or micro USB port of your Android tablet or mobile device and you are ready to go.
* Not compatible with the DM9 Module or DX7 Gen 1
- Eliminates cables
- Small size
- No complex programming
- Works with most simulator/games that can accept a normal joystick input from USB
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 transmitter * to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller.
- No additional drivers required; uses generic drivers already available on most operating systems
- Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers.
- Application: Compatibility: PC, Mac, Android, DSMX and DSM2 Spektrum Transmitter
- Height: 0.50" (12.6mm)
- Input Voltage: Maximum 5V
- Length: 2.2" (55.3mm)
- Weight: 0.28oz (8g)
- Width: 0.81" (20.5mm)
- PC, MAC, and Android
- RealFlight (8.0 and above)
- DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
- LiftOff FPV Simulator
- HotProps FPV Simulator
- Android – Absolute RC Plane Sim
- Android – FPV FreeRider
Recommended Parts (Not Included)
- PC, Mac, or Android mobile device
- Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
- Compatible R/C simulator software
- Press and hold the bind button while inserting the dongle into the USB port. The orange LED will flash repeatedly, indicating the dongle is in bind mode.
- Follow the transmitter instructions to put the transmitter into bind mode.
- The dongle LED will glow solid orange when the binding process is complete.
- The transmitter is now ready to use in the simulator.
- 1 x Spektrum WS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle
- 1 x Manual
- Additional Information
SKU 11740 Manufacturer Spektrum UPC (GTIN) 032733836564
Regular Price: $70.99
Special Price $63.85