- DVR Video in CVBS@1Vp-p 75Ω
- Encoder MJPEG@AVI
- Resolution VGA ( 640 x 480 ) @ 30fps ( NTSC ) / 25 fps ( PAL )
- Audio Built-in MIC
- Micro SD Card Max 32G
- VTX Frequency Channel 5.8G 48CH
- Output Power 25mW / 200mW / 600mW
- Video Input Impedance 75 Ohm
- Antenna Connector MMCX
- Power in DC 7-26V
- Working Current DC 9V @Max 450mA
- Power out DC 5V @Max 250mA
- Net Weight 7.5 g (without antenna)
- Dimension 36mm*36mm @30.5 × 30.5 M3 holes
The factory default setting is in lock mode with red LED blinking and only 25mW is available. You can switch to unlock mode by long pressing the button for 10 seconds with the red LED constantly on.
Note: Before you get VTX unlocked, it is highly recommended to know about the rules and regulations in your country about the frequency to avoid a fine or confiscation of your device.
Button Function Switching
- - Short press to CH;
- - Long press 2 seconds to BAND;
- - Long press 5 seconds to POWER;
- - Long press 10 seconds to Unlock/Lock Mode.
- 1X VTX-DVR
- 1X MMCX antenna
- 1X MMCX to SMA Cable
- 1X 1.0mm 6pin Cable
- 1X Set of screws
- Additional Information
SKU 9076 Manufacturer SpeedyBee UPC (GTIN) 680465697078 Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.