The SP Racing F7 Dual Flight Controller is a premium FC with a built-in PDB and OSD, and the next-generation F7 processor. It features true dual gyro performance that uses both gyros simultaneously to combat vibrations for the most demanding airframes. Many other FC's have two gyros and claim to be dual gyro, but can only use one at a time in-flight.
Seriously Pro has also a stackable VTX module that attaches to the F7 FC in an ultralow profile of only 11.5mm high, one of the shortest full-size stacks out there.
PID-Audio lets you hear your quad from the flight controller and the onboard MEMS microphone, giving you even more clarity to hear your tune from the ground and make sure everything is running smoothly in the air.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be the most feature-packed, easy-to-install, expandable and integrated low-profile FPV stack the world has ever seen.
Astonishing Flight Performance
The SPRacing F7 DUAL with TWO GYROS working SIMULTANEOUSLY, combined with the latest super-fast F7 processor, will make you an FPV god! The SPRacing F7 DUAL is the ONLY board to offer this, beware of other "DUAL GYRO" boards that only let you choose one gyro to use in-flight.
- The SPRacing F7 DUAL has CPU generated audio output and a microphone with an onboard audio mixer.
- You can HEAR the PID controller working AND you can hear your motors via the MIC.
- Tune your aircraft by LISTENING and be one with your multi-rotor's performance.
Next-Generation ultra-fast CPU
- The SPRacingF7DUAL has an ARM Cortex-M7 216Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) with 512KB Flash.
- The F7 CPU has a newer CPU architecture than F1, F3 and F4 CPUs.
- Advanced IO support means zero jumpers and flexible serial ports.
Measuring just 11.5mm high the F7DUAL FPV stack is the smallest full-featured stack ever. Fit it into even the tightest of air-frames or just make your life easier with all the room you'll have spare in a normal frame.
OSD with customizable layout
Display VTX channel/band, battery voltage, current draw, capacity used, flight time, callsign, RSSI, motors and other OSD elements. Configure the elements on your OSD to your taste.
The F7 DUAL VTX board allows you to direct-solder either a TBS Unify or an RTC6705 module. The video transmitter can be even be turned off from your RC Transmitter!
- Monitor your current draw and capacity used so you know when to land.
- Helps extend the life of your batteries.
DSHOT and OneShot ESC support
Full support for 4 DSHOT or OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response. DSHOT is pure-digital and electrical noise resistant
SPI sensor connection
The new low-noise ICM20602 gyroscope and accelerometer sensor is connected via a fast SPI bus. This enables the software to get more data even quicker to help stabilize your aircraft even better
The SPRacing F7EVO is team-race-ready. If your teammate crashes-out on the track they can turn off their VTX remotely so you can fly on the same VTX channel.
Use the USB socket to configure the flight controller, OSD and also for pass-through configuration and flashing of BlHeli ESCs. The USB socket is not shared with any of the 5 serial ports.
The SPRacing F7 DUAL features a MicroSD card socket for logging. Supports MicroSD/SDHC up to 32GB - just leave one in and log every flight!
Output for multi-colored LED strips - great for FPV racing, line-of-sight flying orientation and night flying. The SP Racing F7 DUAL allows you to use the transponder feature and the programmable LEDs at the same time!
Broad RC receiver support
Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus/IBus, PPM. No external inverters required (built-in), receiver powered via flight battery or USB for easy configuration. Dedicated ports for PPM/SBus/SumH/etc for easy connections.
The F7 DUAL features a side-mount boot button to allow easy setting of boot mode for firmware flashing of the device.
Settings / VTX Button
The F7 DUAL features a side-mount button to allow easy changing VTX settings - channel, band, RF-power, VTX ON/OFF and more!
The SPRacing F7 DUAL runs Cleanflight* which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux). * and forks like Betaflight, etc.
The always powered expansion port features I2C, and 2 serial ports. It's perfect for GPS receivers, external sensors, ESC feedback or an always-on OLED Screen.
Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
Built-in battery voltage monitoring, built-in current monitoring.
Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
Supports bi-directional and standard transmit-only telemetry systems including SmartPort/S.Port, HoTT, FrSky, Mavlink, IBus and LTM telemetry.
Telemetry enables audible and visible ground-station or receiver based alarms, warnings, information gathering and logging of FC data.
Built-in Power Distribution
The F7 DUAL allows direct connection of ESC power cables - no external PDB is required. The power is transferred through a high-quality gold-plated 6-layer PCB with super-wide high-current PCB traces.
GPS Ready *
Connect a GPS, Mag, and Barometer via the expansion port for GPS Navigation
* Available in Cleanflight soon, New GPS features under active development in iNav.
Race Timing Transponder *
The SPRacing F7 DUAL features a race transponder system for recording your lap times. Each board comes with a special transponder code to identify you at race events. Compatible with i-LAP,aRCiTimer, and Easy Race Lap Timer receiver systems.
* IR LED and i-LAP code available separately
5V BEC Power supply
2-5S capable with enough current for powering your FC, Receiver, LED Strip, VTX, and other accessories.
Camera OSD control
The SPRacing F7 DUAL allows control of your FPV camera's OSD via transmitter sticks on supported cameras
- 2x Low-noise ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (both connected via SPI)
- On-board MEMS microphone
- PID-Audio with CPU audio out and audio mixer
- BMP280 Barometer - bottom mounted for wind isolation
- OSD with customizable layout
- Amperage meter/current sensor (110A)
- MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC, up to 32GB)
- 5 Serial Ports - None shared with USB
- 5V Switching regulator, 1A
- TVS protection diode
- 36.8x37.8mm PCB with 30.5mm mounting hole pattern
- 4mm mounting holes for soft-mount grommets and M3 bolts
- Durable 1.6mm thick 6-layer copper gold-plated PCB
- FPV stack weight of FC/PDB + OSD/VTX ~16 grams
- Analog and Parallel RSSI circuit
- Transponder circuitry (LED and code available separately)
- MicroUSB socket for configuration and ESC programming
- 3 LEDs for 5V, 3V, and STATUS (Green, Blue, Red)
- STM32F722 CPU, 217Mhz inc FPU
- Supplied with 4x soft-mount grommets.
- Supplied with 8x right-angled pin headers.
- Supplied with 2x Audio/Video cables. (Camera Input, VTX Output)
- Supplied with 2x Audio/Video PicoBlade connectors. (for Camera Input, for VTX Output) not used when
- Optional receiver cables for FrSky XSR receivers and 3-pin style receivers
- 4x pairs of solder pads for ESC Signal/GND connections (DSHOT compatible)
- 4x pairs of solder pads for ESC Power/GND connections
- 4x solder pads for ESC Power/GND connections (DSHOT compatible)
- 3x special solder pads with through-holes for Camera In
- 4x special solder pads with through-holes for Audio+Video Out (VTX)
- 1x solder pad for PWM RSSI
- 1x solder pad for LED Strip
- 2x solder pads for 5V/GND power
- 2x solder pads for battery
- 2x large solder pads for 4in1 ESC connection
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for UART1 RX/TX
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for BUZZER
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for 5V/GND
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for IR Transponder LED
- 1x 4pin through-holes for pin headers for Receiver (GND/5V/UART2 RX+TX)
- 1x 8pin bottom mounted, JST-SH socket for GND/5V/I2C/UART3/UART4 (IO port, e.g. for external GPS module)
- 1x 5pin bottom mounted, PicoBlade receiver socket for UART2(PPM/SerialRX)/UART5 TX(Telemetry)/GND/5V
- 1x 4pin top mounted JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 1x 4pin top mounted JST-SH socket for Camera OSD/UART5 RX/ UART5 TX/GND
- 1x 12pin stacking connector (SPI, UART4 RX/TX, DSHOT/PWM 5-8, 5V BEC, 3.3V, etc)
- 1x Side-press BOOT button (top mounted)
- 1x Side-press VTX/Settings button (top mounted)
- 1x Mixer control (top mounted, by VTX output)
- 2x 5V/BATTERY voltage selectors for Camera and VTX outputs
- 1x Analog/Digital RSSI selectors
- 2x solder pads for UART4 RX/TX (bottom mounted, handy for developers)
- 3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
- Extensive control and switch configuration
- Telemetry Support (HoTT, FrSky, SmartPort, etc)
- Battery Monitoring and Warnings
- OSD layout configuration
- Flight-data recording (blackbox)
- Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
- Altitude Hold Mode
- Heading Hold Mode
- In-flight tuning
- Customizable LED colors
- Basic GPS support
- Failsafe system
- Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)
- 1x SP Racing F7 Dual FC
- 1x 3pin cable
- 1x 4pin cable
- 1x 5pin cable
- 4x Silicone Grommets
- 1x Right Angle Header Pins
- 2x Camera and VTX Socket
- Additional Information
SKU 8615 Manufacturer Seriously Pro UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price $3.38
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $14.99
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price $8.85