The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
- Practical - Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- Configurable - Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- Compact - Only 36x36mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- 8 Dedicated PWM outputs
- 8 PWM Inputs
- 36 I/O Connections
- 72Mhz Clock Speed
- 3 Hardware Serial Ports
- 64Mb Flash Storage
Specifications (Deluxe Version)
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~6 grams
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
- HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Tiny and lightweight
- The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Broad RC receiver Support
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
SPracing F3 Rocks review by Jamie on 5/7/2017
I currently use this board on 3 builds, and it is amazing, I have used many other boards and between this one and omnibus f3 and f4 pro are my favorite, that is saying a lot to even put this board in same class as any omnibus.
Gave it a second chance and worked out well review by MAX on 5/31/2016
Alright so i know what i said in the previous review was god awful but after about 4 months of playing around with it in extensive tunining and horsing around the flight controller preforms beautifully when it is working correctly
I wouldn't buy it. Not reliable at all review by MAX on 1/31/2016
So I've been though 2 board in 1 month and 16 days and i haven't had 1 second of flight time. The first one they sent me wouldn't hold any setting and later would not connect to the computer no matter how many techniques I tried. The second one worked on cleanflight for about 12 hours until the board crapped out on me and later became unresponsive to the computer. I'm never gonna buy this board again. And I wouldn't want you to go through this problem to. But their customer service is great:)
Good FC Board but not "Quality" review by CHIN EANG on 1/6/2016
Overall, this board is doing fine in flying. However, for a price of USD78 it is too expensive for such a poor quality components. My next board certainly will be "Lux" or "Naze" and not this SP3 because of the price and low quality assembly and components.
Nice but expensive review by Yan on 12/2/2015
I bought this board for the added features, i am not disappointed in that regard. where i am disappointed is the quality control, the first board i ordered died in the middle of the receiver configuration, GetFPV were great by issuing an RMA for the effective board witch i had to ship back then they payed for the shipping and send me a new one, i have to say that so far so good but, i am scared that i might die anytime soon (the board is only half the thickness of a Naze32... for the price Mr. Cliffton, you could have put top notch components, with top notch assembly I am not impressed by the quality. i just hope that it don't break! if it does i will be buying a Tornado or a LUX
Watch out review by Rafael on 11/6/2015
My board had a fault PPM protocol, but that wasn't my main concern...After few weeks replying on a dedicated thread, no one tried to solve my problem there...Terrible customer service...
Getfpv save me giving me some orientation and finally, offered another board...
Disappointed review by Rafael "ReactioN" Torres on 11/1/2015
Its a great board, but I had a problem with PPM protocol, tried everything and nothing...
Then decided to ask for some help with the dedicated thread, and for weeks, no one helped me with the issue...
Getfpv as always, delivering great customer service, offered some help throught e-mail and asked me to return the defective board after few e-mails.
Then I gave up on PPM protocol and went with S-Bus...
Not going to buy another one... Too expensive for what it offer and
I can't say it has a bad customer service, because there's no customer service...
Not so good review by Jon on 10/27/2015
A few weeks into owning this board, it stopped initializing and wouldn't connect via usb. At the suggestion of someone on the forums I risked destroying the board by reflowing the solder with a heat gun. This worked, good news for me, but bad news for the quality of these boards. I won't be buying another.
Great FC review by Derrick on 10/20/2015
Was waiting for this and it did not disappoint. Running BorisB's Betaflight release for this board and it is super stable, super responsive and PID tuning is easy with pidc#1 and #2. I especially enjoy not having to unplug my OSD just to plug in my USB - much more convenient.
Jury is still out review by Darrius on 9/27/2015
So I was looking forward to this I hate the cheapo Naze32's board layouts and tradeoffs on more fully equipped setups can be frustrating.
the board I got had some issues with one of the many UART ports and a few bad solders on main components from the "factory"
I ordered another and getfpv issued an RMA for the defective unit.
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price $99.99