The SkyRC Q200 is a Quad-channel charger with 4 independent circuits, which can charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously. The charger adopts a 480×320 color LCD display, and paired channels (A&C or B&D) support power distribution in AC mode. Moreover, users can either connect it to PC or mobile device to further expand their user experience. Firmware upgrade is available via PC software interface.
- Large screen LCD
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-peak Mode for NiMH/NiCd Battery
- Battery Meter
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade
- Smart Phone Control & Monitor Via Wi-Fi Module( SK-600075 Optional Part)
- Four channels charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously
- Support charging power distribution intellectively when operating with AC input
SCAN TO GO
A very unique feature of Q200 is SCAN TO GO (automatically charging system). As the range of battery types and capacity becomes more and more, each battery requires its own dedicated charging process. It is easy to set up the charger incorrectly for a specific type of battery, resulting damage the battery or even cause an accident.
The revolutionary SCAN TO GO provides a solution to this problem by allowing the user to assign a QR Code which contains all the relevant data for the battery for charging or discharging. The user can create a unique QR Code by using “SkyCharger” apps. Print it and paste it on the battery.
Using your smartphone and launch “SkyCharger” app. Since all the essential information is stored in the QR Code. All you need to do is press the Scan button, and the charge or discharge process will start automatically.
Q200 supports power distribution in AC mode. For example, Channel B is 79W, then Channel D will be 21W, but total power will remain 100W. Channel A and C works the same way.
Q200 is capable of charging/discharging the new generation of Lithium battery whose maximum voltage is 4.35V.
The Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity allows the user to remote control and monitor the Q200 comfortably through an app on a portable device such as smartphone, iPad, or iPhone. The iOS app can be downloaded from iTunes Store, the Android app from Google Play Store. Operation of the app is self-explanatory and the same on iOS and on Android. Explicit pairing is not required; after download and installation just activate Bluetooth on your mobile device and launch the app. Q200 and your device will establish Bluetooth connection automatically.
- Net Weight 1335g
- Input Voltage AC100-240V / DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power DC Input: CH A/CH B: 100W CH C/CH D: 50W
- AC Input: CH A+CH C=100W CH B+CH D=100W;
- CH A/CH B: 50-100W CH C/CH D: 0-50W
- Discharge Circuit Power 4 x 10W
- Charger Current Range CH A/CH B 0.1-10A
- CH C/CH D 0.1-5A
- Discharge Current Range 0.1-2A x 4
- Current Drain for Balancing Port Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count 1-15S
- Pb Battery Voltage 2-20V
- 1x Q200 Charger
- 1x US Plug AC Cable
- 4x XH-Adaptor Board
- 4x XT-60 to Banana Plug Adaptor
- 2x Banana Plug to Wire Lead
- Additional Information
SKU 8680 Manufacturer SkyRC UPC (GTIN) 694090167448