The Hydrophobe is a 255mm water-resistant 5" cine quad with a 2mm aluminum mid plate that doubles as a heat sink for your ESC and VTX. This is universal to fit either Analog or DJI. It has a 3mm bottom carbon plate, 6mm arms, and 1.5 mm top plate. A TPU skirt will keep rain, snow, and dirt out, augment it with sealant to make it as waterproof as possible.
The Carbon and Hardware version is compatible with any receiver such as DJI or Analog.
Note: Carbon Frame only. TPU Skirt, 3D Printed Parts, Camera, Battery, and Electronics NOT included.
VIDEO: Waterproof Quad
- Equipped with an extra-long strap to wrap around the entire frame when mounting the battery.
- Arms are equipped with mounting points for floats.
- Aluminum Heat Sink Plate
- Avoid the use of a short strap looped around the outside of the tabs, that part is not meant for that amount of stress.
- Use a non-conductive thermal paste to transfer heat, but don't let bare boards directly contact the aluminum.
- An Immortal T holder is also available to screw on to the top plate.
- You can print your own parts here.
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Size: 5" Frame
- 1x Aluminum Heat Sink Plate
- 1x Extra Long Battery Strap
- 1x Hardware Kit
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 4x 6mm Arms
- 1x Top Plate
Note: TPU Skirt, 3D Printed Parts, Camera, Battery, and Electronics NOT included.
- Additional Information
SKU 16085 Manufacturer Shen Drones UPC (GTIN) 736952009234 Static Block No