PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.
Pick from 6 different colors to match your gear!
- No heated bed required.
- Less warping, more flexible than ABS filament.
- Easy to print. Printing temperature is 180°C - 200°C.
- Environment-friendly biodegradable material. No harm to human and environment.
- Material: PLA - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Roundness: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.07 mm)
Recommended Printer Settings
- Recommended extruder temperature: 180°C - 200°C
- 1x SainSmart PLA 3D Printing Filament Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Additional Information
SKU 10220 Manufacturer SainSmart UPC (GTIN) No