The RunCam Split HD / FPV Camera with WiFi module. A dual purpose camera for FPV flight and HD 1080P/60 recording.
- Can be used for FPV flying while recording 1080p60fps and totally replace your FPV camera.
- Latency is as low as the RunCam Eagle
- Connect the Split directly to a VTX so it works just like a FPV camera.
- PCB board can be stacked on top of the FC/PDB, allowing for protection inside your airframe
- No more HD camera mounting on top of the frame needed! Saves you 70g, COG is also more centralized.
- Included WiFi module for wireless settings control via phone app.
Notice: Please read this warning about the USB and 5v power to prevent damaging the unit or other hardware.
|FOV Angle of Field||FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°|
|Video Resolution||1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps|
|Image Resolution||2 Megapixels|
|TV Output||NTSC / PAL Switchable|
|Real-Time Audio Output||Yes|
|Interface||Micro USB / UART|
|Max Micro SD Card Supported||64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)|
|WiFi Module||Support (Removable)|
|Dimensions||PCB 36*38mm / Lens Module 22*20mm|
|Power Input||DC 5V|
|Working Current||650 mAh|
V1 not very reliable review by Surgical FPV on 9/1/2017
The buttons break off easily, the casing for the memory card does too. The ribbon cable came slightly disconnected upon arrival and easily comes out (pain in the butt to reconnect or replace). Overall, great concept but they need to make some revisions to version 2. I hope they have a new casing for the memory card because this one is a joke. I've already been through 3 of these splits and they are very weak. My team mates have made the same comments about the Split, hope to see it improve. I add a layer of epoxy to the top layer covering most of it except the memory card area to prevent things from breaking and since I did that my 3rd one is holding up.
Out of this world review by Colten on 7/22/2017
This camera is the best fpv camera around nothing short of amazing!! The quality of the video is remarkable and the fact your saving a crazy amount of weight and recording solid 1080p at a nice frame rate is a game changer!!!