The design TXMOD is an all in one long-range telemetry data and RC control system.
Designed to work in conjunction with any Radio Controller capable of accepting JR Transmitter Modules, the RFD TX Module can transmit the PPM stream from the controller to the vehicle via the RFD900X long-range telemetry modem while also receiving telemetry data received from the aircraft.
The module's built-in WiFi link allows for a simple webpage based configuration and broadcasting of telemetry data to a computer or smart device.
It is a JR style module that plugs into any RC transmitter that has can accept JR style modules (Frsky Taranis, JR, Frsky Horus)
It provides a bridge between the RC transmitter and aircraft while carrying RC PPM data and mavlink telemetry streams at the same time.
Please see the files.rfdesign.com.au website for datasheets and user documentation.
- Long-range remote control (RC) via PPM
- Ground control station (GCS) telemetry gateway over WiFi
- Long-range using RFD900x telemetry modem
- 2.4GHz WiFi AP / Client modes with TCP + UDP packet support
- Easy configuration by web-based wizard built-in
- Direct plug into any RC transmitter with JR style modules (eg. Taranis X9D, Horus, ...)
- Wide range 5-18V input supply
- Optimized for use with Mavlink/Mission Planner/QGCS
- Dimensions: 52.05 x 66.94 x 38mm
CubePilot Visual Guide
- 1 x Hex RFD900 TX MOD (RC Transmitter Module)
Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
SKU 12070 Manufacturer Hex Technology UPC (GTIN) 032733839657 Static Block fpv_rules Frequencies 2.4GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.