FrSky has given the 2019 treatment to much of their catalog. Featuring updates such as incorporating the new ACCESS protocol as well as numerous hardware tweaks in each model.
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is used in conjunction with a re-designed mainboard that further increases the computing capability and increases the data storage. The upgrades not only improve the running of LUA scripts, but it also optimizes overall performance like voice speech outputs.
The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise. This version will give you a further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally, tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.
This combo includes the FrSky X8R 16ch Receiver with SBUS, Smart Port and Amplified PCB Antennas.
Battery NOT included. NOT compatible with 3S batteries. 6.5 – 8.4V (2S) LiPo or Li-ion Only.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
- Classic Taranis form factor design
- Easy launch momentary button
- Program navigation button
- High-speed module digital interface
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports SWR indicator warning
- G9D potentiometer gimbal
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Supports wired training function
- Dimension: 200*194*110mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 670g (without battery)
- Operating system: OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.5 – 8.4V (2S) LiPo or Li-ion Only
- Operating current: 130mA@8.2V (Typ)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉ )
- Backlit LCD resolution: 212*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot and DSC Port
- Mini USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
Taranis X9D Plus 2019 Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 Operating System OpenTX OpenTX Communication Protocol ACCST D16 /ACCESS ACCST D16 /ACCESS High-speed Module Digital Interface √ √ SWR Indicator Warning √ √ Spectrum Analyzer Function √ √ Program Navigation Button √ √ Easy Launch Momentary Button √ √ Haptic Vibration Alerts √ √ Voice Speech Outputs √ √ 2S Li-Battery Charging System √ √ G9D Potentiometer Gimbal √ M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal √ Upgraded Switches √ Wired Training System √ √PARA wireless training function
- PARA High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- 1 x FrSky Taranis X9D Plus ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
- 1 x FrSky X8R 16CH Receiver
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Neck Strap
- Additional Information
SKU 2306 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 032733836663
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $16.99