Brushless motors can't get any smaller can they? Nano class? Regardless of the answer, these motors would be great for a brushless whoop build, where you would be able to take advantage of running a 2s battery on a brushless motor. With no threading on the shaft and no screw holes, the only props that will work with these are press fit propellers.
All Racerstar motors pass a QC test to ensure great performance.
- Long life Japanese NMB ball bearings.
- Efficient Japanese Kawasaki stator steel.
- Rare earth magnets stable up to 180°.
- Oxyacid free copper winding up to 180°.
- CNC machined aluminum case.
- Silicone wire leads.
- Patented balance techniques.
- Unique wiring method.
- Height: 9.0mm
- Output shaft: φ1.0mm
- KV (rpm/V): 16000KV
- Weight: about 1.6g
- Voltage: 3.7-7.4V
- Battery: 1-2S lipo battery
- Recommend ESC: 6A
- 1x Racerstar BR0603B Brushless Motor
- Additional Information
SKU 8544 Manufacturer Racerstar UPC (GTIN) 704817763454 Popo Compatible No