The Mini Power Distribution Board with built-in SMART OSD functionality. Completely developed in the U.S and backed by QuadRevo support. Every unit gets tested in the U.S prior to packaging and shipment to you.
The PowerOSD is designed to be completely plug and play. No hooking up to the computer or
downloading firmwares or learning yet another piece of software to use.
- 150A continuous, 200A peak
- Solder pads on the corner of the board and on both sides of the board for easy installation
- Power distribution board with built in OSD
- Onboard 5V* regulator output with 1.5A continuous current capability
- Onboard 7V* regulator output with 2A continuous current capability
- Best in industry active on board power filtering for crystal clear video
- Flight timer display
- Primary battery on screen voltage display (Volts)
- Low battery on screen alarm alerting you to land
- System current draw on screen display (Amps)
- System battery consumption meter (mAH used)
- Radio reception meter (RSSI) on screen display
- Selectable PAL / NTSC modes
* 7V can be used to power cameras and video transmitters designed to run directly of the battery. 5V can be used for cameras and video transmitters that require 5V.
- 3S-6S battery compatibility
- 150A continuous, 200A peak
- 36mm x 36mm size with standard mount pattern
- 1x PowerOSD RACE
Perfect for racing and practice. review by tom on 12/1/2016
This has a perfect balance of functionality and simplicity. Volts, amps, time and mah used with an added two stage voltage warning. That's all you need and you don't even have to program it. I'll buy lots more.
Keeper review by Justin on 9/24/2016
Just stopping by to get another one for my next build. I'm upgrading everything but this board, it works great and no set-up.
cannot recommend this OSD review by Justin on 9/23/2016
I had issues with this OSD. First off, I use a dragonlink UHF system. The RX takes a few seconds to power-up and during that time this OSD "looks" for the RSSI input and does not "see it" there so it subsequently disables the RSSI feature. The ONLY remedy for this is to ghetto rig a cable with a 5v regulator and plug in your dragonlink RX before the system powers up. This is not acceptable. I also had another issue with the OSD just simply disappearing off my screen at random times during flight....also unacceptable. Finally, I was flying and all of a sudden lost power at about 50ft up which was enough to snap my quads frame as it crashed to the ground. DO NOT BUY THIS. I e-mailed quadrevo (makers of this board) and got no response. For the same price...I recommend the redrotor rc OSD/power distro board. It works every time and works correctly.
Very nice addition review by Nathaniel on 8/28/2016
I wanted an OSD and this fit the bill, nicely. Fits perfectly on my Lumeneir 250. Will buy again.
Great Little Board review by Jason on 3/30/2016
These are awesome little boards, I bought one and loved it so much I got 2 more. Super easy plug and play install. The OSD has just the information you need and not over cluttered with junk.