The PandaRC Nano VTX is an incredible small VTX! It comes with six adjustable power outputs ranging from 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW. Excellent VTX for all your small builds!
- Incredibly small and lightweight
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Low power consumption: +5V/350mA@400mW
- Ultra-clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- PitMode - Power up your quad during a race. Now with team race capability
- Easy OSD, FC and RC Channel Change with fallback button menu.
- CE Certified
- Stable power once warmed up.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output power: 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Support OSD for RCDrone
- Connector: UF.L(IPE-X)
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm (with out mounting holes）
- Mounting holes: 16mmx16mm
- Weight: 1.5g
- 1 x PandaRC Nano 16X16 25~400mW 5.8GHz VTX (U.FL)
- Additional Information
SKU 12195 Manufacturer PandaRC UPC (GTIN) 736952002969 Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.