The new OSDoge 1 1/2 OSD is the perfect companion for the Naze32 flight controller. Plug it in, flip the switch. Stack your Naze32 on top to add OSD, LC Filter, 5V and 12V clean power, and handy current/voltage sensor inputs.
- 12v and 5v clean power supplies for your FPV camera and VTX
- Onboard LC power filter
- Mini USB connector for direct connection to a computer
- Works with 3S and 4S batteries
- Plugs right into your naze! Stacks with 10mm standoffs, included
- USB lines up with the Naze32 rev6
Download the OSDoge Handbook!
Check out FlightClub's Tutorial!
Watch this setup video by QuadQuestions!
- OSDoge now ships with MWOSD 184.108.40.206 which includes several bugfixes and updates. You can download it here: MWOSD 220.127.116.11 Download (Mac users can try the 1.5 GUI here)
- You can down the older MWOSD release 1.2 here: MWOSD R1.2 And the GUI here: MWOSD GUI R1.2+
- Please note that an up-to-date version of Java is required to use the Configurator program, and an up-to-date version of Arduino is required to update firmware.
- The usb-serial adaptor drivers for OSDoge can be found here: Download
- Additional Information
SKU 2937 Manufacturer DTF UHF UPC (GTIN) No