Old Radio Transmissions (ORT) has carefully designed the Dual Pro 5.8GHz Patch Antenna to fit all available Fat Shark Diversity Receiver Modules on the market. This antenna consists of two micro shield patches with a 6.5dBi each. A must-have!
- Not a mimo antenna!
- Easy, Plug & Play setup. 3D printed antenna mounts firmly to your goggles using 3M VHB Tape.
- Fits your Fatshark goggles without any hassle of attaching & detaching before and after each flight session.
- Smooth, high-quality 3D printed mount with 20 degrees panning of each antenna and 10 degrees upward tilt with overlapping beams to get the widest coverage.
- Consists of 2 O.R.T. Micro Shield Patches each with 6.5dBi gain
- High-quality RG316 black jacket feed lines.
- Carefully designed to fit all available Fat Shark type diversity receiver modules on the market.
- Works perfectly not only with modern diversity such as RapidFIRE, Clearview or TruedX, but also regular diversity like OWLrc, TrueD 3.8, RealAcc, Eachine and AKK.
- You can still use your favorite Omni/directional combination antenna (if needed) without the need to detach your Dual Shield PRO from your goggles(strongly attached, thanks to 3M VHB tape provided).
- Gain: 6.5 dBi
- Weight: ~30g
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Connector: SMA
- Color: Black/White
- 1 x ORT Dual Shield Pro 5.8GHz Dual Patch Antenna
Goggles not included.
- Additional Information
SKU 11640 Manufacturer ORT UPC (GTIN) No Antenna Connector SMA Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz
As low as: $459.98
As low as: $646.93