NewBeeDrone has partnered with FPV pilot Cricket to design the Cricket200 F7 FC. The Cricket200 is equipped with six UARTS, BetaFlight OSD, 5V camera power, DJI FPV Air Unit socket, and features a 20x20 mounting hole.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F722 216mhz
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 1.5A,
- 3V3 100mA
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- BetaFlight OSD
- 31.5x27 CB with 20x20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS on board.
- UART1 (Only RX, Air Unit connector)
- UART2 (Free)
- UART3 (Free)
- UART4 (TX and RX connected together for F.Port)
- UART5 (Only RX, ESC Telemetry)
- UART6 (MSP/Configuration Port for Air Unit)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- 1 x Cricket200 FC F7 flight controller
- 4 x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 1 x Cricket200 FC to DJI Air module cable 70mm
- 2 x silicone wire for Crossfire receiver if needed
- Additional Information
SKU 15414 Manufacturer NewBeeDrone UPC (GTIN) 751313222152 Static Block blank