The new VTX + DVR AIO by NamelessRC is a great VTX with built-in DVR for micro and toothpick builds! It comes with four adjustable power outputs ranging from PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW.
The built-in microphone is connected to the DVR so your video will also have audio!
- VTX maximum power up to 400mW.
- Built-in microphone.
- Support to choose recording FC OSD info or not.
- Start/Stop recording via button or OSD. Automatic recording after power on.
- Automatically save a video every 5 minutes.
- Cable plug and welding pads are both available.
- Small & light size for whoop and toothpick style frames.
- The VTX will not be damaged even if the antenna is dropped.
- Brand Name: NameLessRC
- Item Name: D400 VTX + DVR AIO
- Input Power: 5V
- Output Power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW Switchable
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
- Control Mode: BFOSD Control/ Button, IRC Tramp ready
- Video Output format: NTSC
- Record video size : 1280x720 @30FPS
- TF Card support: Max.32G
- Compress Format: AVI
- Microphone: Yes
- Antenna: IPEX
- Mounting hole: 26.5*26.5mm
- Weight: 3.5g without antenna
- 1 x NameLessRC D400
- 1 x 5.8G Linear Antenna
- 4 x M2*3 Nylon Standoff
- 2 x 6Pin Cable
- Additional Information
SKU 11613 Manufacturer Nameless RC UPC (GTIN) 032733836670 Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.