Drones in School, The Collegiate Drone Racing Association (CDRA), and MultiGP are very proud to announce the formation of the MultiGP STEM Alliance. This collective effort has lead to the creation of the Junior Racer 75mm Racing Drone.
The MultiGP NVision Junior Racer is a 75mm FPV whoop drone built with durable and rugged construction that will stand up to many crashes. It comes with 1103 8000KV motors, an AIO FC, 12A 4-in-1 ESC, a FrSky XM+ Reciever, and Caddx Turbo EOS2 Camera.
This kit comes with everything you need to start FPV racing! It includes the Junior Racer drone, FPV goggles, radio transmitter (controller), drone battery, charger, and other accessories!
Comes in a choice of red or black.
- Race-ready 3S Junior Racer whoop powered by 1103 8000Kv motors, equipped with quad blade props
- Up to 200mW of video power output, all ready to go with the included goggles
- Goggles have audio and video out for streaming
- Simulator compatible radio - practice at home!
- The quad and radio are bound via FrSky protocol, and ready to go,
- Charger and battery provided
Junior Racer Whoop
- Motors: 1103 8000Kv
- Propeller: Gemfan 1636 Quad Blade
- AIO FC: F411 AIO FC w/ 12A 4in1 ESC - XT30
- VTX: Nvision A01 VTX 25-200mW w/ Smart Audio
- VTX Antenna: 5.8GHz Dipole
- Receiver: FrSky XM+
- Camera: CaddX EOS2 2.1mm
- Weight: 50.4g
- Resolution: 480x320
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Antennas: Dual 5.8GHz Dipole
- Channels: 40 Channel RaceBand W/ autosearch
- AV Output: Supported
- Internal Battery: Yes, charge via USB
- 1x MultiGP NVision Junior Racer 75mm FPV Whoop (with Frsky XM+ Receiver)
- 2x Nvision Lipo Battery Strap
- 8x GEMFAN 1636 4-blade propellers
- 1x Prop Removal Tool
- 1x Radio Transmitter (battery included)
- 1x Fpv Goggles
- 1x B3 Charger
- 1x 300mAh 3S 45C Battery - XT30
- 2x Dipole 5.8G Antennas for Goggles
- 5x Nylon Cable Tie
- 6x M1.4*6mm Screw
- Additional Information
SKU 15673 Manufacturer MulitGP UPC (GTIN) No Static Block blank