A micro-sized vtx from UBAD with switchable power. Mounting holes are 16mm on center. However, the holes may be cut out to allow for a different size spacing. Full-size mounting can utilize one hole.
- Short-press (1 Seconds) to change channel, digital display will change. Digital display changes from 1 to 8.
- Medium-press (4-5 Seconds) to change the frequency band. Digital display changes cyclically from A, B, E, F, R, H.
- Long-press (8-10 Seconds) until green LED changes position. No Green LED - Pit Mode, first Green LED, 25mw, Middle Green LED 50mw, third green LED 200mw.
- UBAD Mimic-X mini
- Output power: Pitmode (≤5mw/25mW/50mW/200mW)
- Input voltage: 3.2-5.5V
- 5V camera supply, 270mA(MAX)---200mW
- 5V camera supply, 213mA(MAX)---50mW
- 5V camera supply, 190mA(MAX)---25mW
- Video system: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: MMCX
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 43 channels
- Size: 20*18mm(L*W)
- Weight: 3g
- 1 X MiMiC-X mini video transmitter
- Additional Information
SKU 8283 Manufacturer UBuyADrone UPC (GTIN) 704817763058 Frequencies 5.8GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.