No compromise in performance, just like its bigger brothers, the Thrasher delivers a smooth radiation pattern with one of the most proven highest axial ratio designs all in a cableless resilient polycarbonate case for protection.
Taking the popular pagoda antenna designed by Maarten Beart, Menace has redesigned it for the demanding FPV drone pilots, incorporating adjustments to make it compact, fully cased to avoid coax cable damage.
Efficient production methods mean that the reduced assembly operations bring you the lowest cost antenna at the highest of performance.
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omnidirectional pattern.
- Can be TPU mounted without signal degradation.
- Polycarbonate Case
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.22db with a radiation efficiency of over 92%
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection
- Ideal for racing or freestyle FPV drones and wings.
- Center frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.22dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Right Hand Circular Polarised (RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24.5mm (Mounting point is 12.5mm)
- Weight: 7.3 grams
Manufactured under License CC BY-SA 4.0 from Maarten Baert
- 1x Thrasher 5.8Ghz Antenna
- Additional Information
SKU 9953 Manufacturer Menace RC UPC (GTIN) 082652053054 Antenna Connector N/A Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz Polarization RHCP
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99
As low as: $566.98