The PicoPatch antenna is a tiny receiving patch that is big in performance, made for linear flight paths that need to go far in one direction. It's a perfect partner with a circular polarised Omni style transmitter antenna.
- Highest Sensitivity for increased range
- Ergonomic design to fit diversity modules on goggles
- Can stay on your goggles in the carry case.
- 5.8ghz Frequency Bands Compatible
- Circular Polarized for left or right hand
- Designed for goggles or base stations.
- Great for diversity setups.
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
- Gain: 9.4 dBi
- Beam Width: 61° at -3db points
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles)
- Dimensions: 37.0mm x 33.6mm x 19.2mm
- Weight: 10 grams
Real World Testing
- 25mW Range tested to 1.33km
- 60% increase in range over a 5db patch
- 20% increase in range over a 8db patch
- 38% increase range over the Invader patch
- Reduced multipath propagation compared to 360-degree Omni style receiving antennae.
1x PicoPatch LHCP Antenna
- Additional Information
SKU 8862 Manufacturer Menace RC UPC (GTIN) No Antenna Connector SMA Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz Polarization LHCP
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price $449.99