The Menace FiziX has been in testing during the 2018 racing season, lightweight, strong and small form factor brings a winning race frame combination.
Available in two offerings the FiziX 5 caters for props up to 5.1″ diameter whereas the FiziX 7 caters for props up to 7″ diameter.
True X configuration for rapid and agile racing.
The FiziX also has a carbon fiber camera mount with a support bar to keep that all-important FPV camera locked dead ahead and securely tucked away.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- 2mm thick body parts
- 5mm thick arms
- Designed to take the Micro FPV cams 19mm width.
- 36mm FC / Stack mounting
- Tough Lightweight Aluminum airframe standoffs
- Stainless steel fixing screws
- 22xx series mounting holes.
- Minimum cuts and holes in the frame to maintain strength
- Counter Sunk Screws on bottom plate avoid damage to the battery.
- Captive insert nuts for ease of build
- Integrated lipo strap recess.
- Weight Carbon 5″ Parts 75g ( 90g with all the fixing hardware)
- Weight Carbon 7″ Parts 84g ( 99g with all the fixing hardware)
- 1x FiziX Frame Body Kit
- 4x Fizix 5" Arms
- 1x Set of fixing Hardware and Standoffs
- 2x Camera Mounting Washers
3D Printed Parts
- Additional Information
SKU 9510 Manufacturer Menace RC UPC (GTIN) 721248875037