This sensor works the same way as an optical mouse, helping your iNAV quad maintain position without GPS! This module also integrates a laser time-of-flight range sensor.
- Optical Flow: PMW3901
- Lidar: VL53L0X
- Interface UART
- Protocol: INAV MSP
- Working Range: 8cm~200cm
- Field of view: 42 degree(PMW3901), 27 degree(VL53L0X)
- Minimum Illumination >60Lux
- Input voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Size: 36*12mm, 2g
- Make sure Optical Flow lens to ground >2cm for opflow initialization while FC starting up.
- The Maximum range of VL53L0X is 2m, Altitude hold 0~2m @ throttle 0~100% if VL53L0X is enabled.
- Any unused UART of FC supports it
- Sonar connection (Trig & Echo) has not been implemented
- 1 x Matek Optical Flow & Lidar Sensor - 3901-L0X
- Additional Information
SKU 11930 Manufacturer Maytech UPC (GTIN) 032733839916