The 630mW 1.2-1.3GHz VTX by Matek Systems comes with an ANT-Y1240 Antenna and it features 9 channels, Built-in AGC microphone, SMA connector, button control and LED indicators and more!
- 2CH_US version (1258MHz & 1280MHz)
- 9CH_INTL version (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RF power output 28dBm (630mW)
- 6-36V DC IN (2-8S LiPo)
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- Power Consumption: <2.5W
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Audio Subcarrier: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 9g ( w/o antanna)
- Size: board 36*21.5mm
- + IN-: 6-36V DC input with reverse polarity protection
- VID: Video input
- G: Ground
- 5V: onboard regulator output, Max. 1.5A load on this pad
- Aud: Audio 6.5MHz input, onboard microphone shares this rail.
- TX & RX: UART for firmware update
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, no RF output on this frequency.
- New frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video transmitter VTX-1G3-9(INTL version) or VTX-1G3-2(US version)
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
*** CMS control is not supported for now
*** 2CH US version is locked to 1258 & 1280MHz, can’t be unlocked to 9CH via firmware update.
- Additional Information
SKU 11929 Manufacturer Matek Systems UPC (GTIN) 032733839909 Frequencies US: 1258, 1280
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.