The Lumenier TX5GPro Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for long range FPV, and FPV racing where you need the extra power.
The new Pro series of transmitters feature a RF toggle switch, meaning you can power on your aircraft without broadcasting your FPV signal. Now you can get the benefit of an easy to use press button transmitter combined with the peace of mind that you won't interfere with other FPV signals when powering on your aircraft while on the ground! To start the RF transmission simply power your TX and then press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. A green LED will indicate that the TX transmitter is actively broadcasting. In addition the Pro series includes a new and upgraded on-board 5v regulator. This new regulator can handle the high current spikes generated by newer ESCs that have aggressive braking enabled.
The high output 600mW transmission power means longer range and better signal penetration compared with lower power transmitters. The TX5GPro has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The TX5GPro features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 7.5g! This transmitter outputs a lot of power, so mount it in an area where will have good air flow.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras (New upgraded voltage regulator)
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 2000m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 28V
- Supply current: 260 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection:
- Press and hold button for 2 seconds to toggle RF power output.
- Press button once to change Channel.
- Double press button to change Band.
Frequency and channel table:
|Band 1||FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 2||Lumenier / DJI||5705||5685||5665||5752||5885||5905||5925||5866|
|Band 3||Boscam A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x Transmitting unit (VTX) TX5GPro
- 1 x Antennas (2db)
- 1 x Power / video cable
- Locking connector, female JST for voltage in, female servo plug for video and 5v out.
Compatible Raceband ready receivers
- Lumenier RX5GR 5.8G AV Receiver with Raceband
- Lumenier RX5GDR 5.8G AV Diversity Receiver with Raceband
- Fat Shark 5.8GHZ 5G8RX 32ch Race Band Receiver Module for Dominators
- ImmersionRC Duo 5800 v4.1 A/V Diversity Receiver (Race Edition)
- ImmersionRC Uno 5.8GHz A/V Receiver (Race Edition)
Plug and play with the Lumenier CM-650 Mini FPV Camera!
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $44.99
Regular Price: $38.99
Special Price $29.99