The Lumenier TX5GA Adjustable RF Power (25 - 600mW) 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the ultimate FPV VTX giving you the option to adjust output power to fit your needs. This transmitter features the ability to adjust the transmission power, from 25mW, 200mW, or 600mW for long range. The lower 25mW and 200mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The TX5GA has 32 channels and now includes the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers.
The TX5GA features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 12g. It’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft!
Note: The metal housing acts as a heatsink and dissipates heat, mount in an area where there is good airflow. Do not power on the transmitter for long periods of time on the ground while on 600Mw mode without active cooling as the transmitter may overheat.
- 32 channels: Cover F, E, A bands and R (Raceband) bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency and power selection
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25 - 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > ~2000m (open area at 600mW)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 38*28*9mm (not including SMA adapter or 5mm heatsink)
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 19V
- Output Voltage: 5v
- Supply current: ~220 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 0-8.0 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 12g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 26, 26.5, 27 dBm
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
- RF Power Selection: Press the PWR button once to change the output RF Power.
How to change frequancies (Bands / Channels).
- Press CH button once to change channel.
- Push and hold CH button for 2 secounds to change band.
- Press PWR button once to change output RF Power.
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Band Channels CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 Band 1 F - FS / IRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band 2 E - Lumenier / DJI 5705 5685 5665 5752 5885 5905 5925 5866 Band 3 A - Boscam A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band 4 R - Raceband 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5GA
- 1x antennas (2db)
- 1x Heat Sink with 3M adhesive
- 1x power/ video cable
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. Mount the VTX in an area with good air cooling. It's recommended to apply the included heatsink when using the transmitter in 600mW mode.
- Additional Information
SKU 4277 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) No
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $54.95
Special Price $39.99