This is the Lumenier SM-25, a Super Mini 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with a U.FL connection. The lower 25mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The SM-25 has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies.
The SM-25 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It is micro in size and only weighs 2.1g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don't have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands (Legal US frequencies with HAM Radio License)
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Micro sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 150m (open area)
- U.FL to SMA adapter for antenna
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V (Do not power with more than 5v input)
- Operating Current: 150 mA (350mA Max)
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Size: 14mm x 18mm x 3mm
- Weight: 2.2g (4g with SMA adapter)
- Antenna Connector: None, direct solder
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Band Channels CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 Band 1 FS / IRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band 2 Lumenier / DJI 5705 5685 5665 5752 5885 5905 5925 5866 Band 3 Bosecam A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band 4 Raceband 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
Compatible with Lumenier, Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Team Blacksheep, Boscam and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) SM-25 U.FL
- 1x U.FL to SMA adapter cable
- 1 x power cable
- Two LED Groups:
- Group A includes 2 blue LEDs, B1 and B2 which represent the Channels.
- Group B includes 5 red LEDs, R1~R4, which represent the Bands
- Button Control: Short press button <1S to change channel; long press button >2S to change band.
- Short press to change CH 1-8. The B1 LED will stay solid for CH1, B1 flashes 2 times for CH2, B1 flashes 3 times for CH3, B1 flashes 4 times for CH4.
B2 LED will stay solid for CH5, B2 flashes 6 times for CH6, B2 flashes 7 times for CH7, B2 Flashes 8 times for CH8.
- Press and hold button 2s to change band, F, E, A, R.
- R1 stands for Band 1, R2 stands for Band 2, R3 stands for Band 3, R4 stands for Band 4.
Power off memory: Saves the last frequency band and channel.
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
- Additional Information
SKU 7430 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 652118490121
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $12.99