The Lumenier RX5GDR V2 5.8G AV Diversity FPV Receiver gives you the best performance for your 5.8GHz FPV system. The RX5GDR V2 keeps it super simple for the FPV flier with auto search functionality, easy press buttons, bright color OLED display, a wide voltage input and 48CH on the 5.8GHz band including the Raceband frequencies! This diversity receiver has two highly sensitive 5.8GHz receivers built in with a switch that automatically chooses the receiver with the best signal, giving you the best picture. This also allows for a mix of antennas to be used such as a long range, high gain antenna paired with a short range 360 degree omni. Alternatively, use two high gain direction antennas and double your coverage by pointing them 45 degrees apart etc.
The beautiful color OLED display is bright and easy to read even in daylight. It outputs each receivers signal strength on the screen along with either an "A" or "B" stating which RX has the stronger signal. The exact frequency is displayed on the screen along with the CH / FR numbers so that you never have to guess which channel you are on.
The RX5GDR has 48 channels and includes the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier and ImmersionRC Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with this receiver. The unit is small in size and very lightweight, so it is easy to travel with. The RX5GDR comes with a two 5.8GHz antennas, A/V cable and power cable with female JST plug.This is the newest Version 2 with 48 channels, Auto Search with frequency graph, improved receiver sensitivity, quicker switching between A/B receivers, and the power connection is improved as well.
- 48 channels: Covers A, B, E, F, R and D bands
- New in V2: Auto Search with frequency graph
- Intuitive and easy to use button with auto search functionality
- OLED channel/band and frequency display
- Small size and light weight
- Receiver frequency: 48CH 5362-5945MHz
- 2x Diversity SMA Antenna connectors
- Separate A/V output for antenna A or B as well as diversity A/V output
Receiving frequency ISM 5362-5945MHz 48 CH Operating voltage +7.0V~+24.0V Supply current <130mA/12V DC Video output level 1V±0.2Vp-p/75Ω Audio output level 0.5 ~ 2.0Vp-p/10KΩ Outputs 2x AV Output, 1x AV Diversity TV system PAL/NTSC/SECAM (AUTO) Wireless receiver sensitivity < -92dBm Antenna connector 2x SMA connectors Weight 93g Dimensions (L x W x H) 79x67x16mm
Frequency Band / Channel Table:
Band Channels CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 Band 1 A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band 2 B 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866 Band 3 C 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945 Band 4 D - FS / IRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band 5 E - Raceband 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917 Band 6 F - Diatone 5362 5399 5436 5473 5510 5547 5584 5621
Compatible with Lumenier, Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV transmitters within the same frequency range.
- 1 x 48CH 5.8G Diversity receiving unit (RX) RX5GDR V2
- 2 x 5.8GHz Antenna (2db)
- 1 x Audio / Video cable
- 1x Power cable with JST connector
- Manual A
- Manually set frequency for A Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to change band. Short press to change channel.
- Manual B
- Manually set frequency for B Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to change band. Short press to change channel.
- Auto A
- Auto search frequency for A Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to search active frequencies. Short press to cycle through active channels.
- Auto B
- Auto search frequency for B Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to search active frequencies. Short press to cycle through active channels.
- Comp A Auto
- Auto search frequencies for A and B Receivers (Diversity Mode). Long press "Channels" button to search active frequencies. Short press to cycle through active channels.
- Comp A Manual
- Manually set frequencies for A and B Receivers (Diversity Mode). Long press "Channels" button to change bands. Short press to change channels
(Note: The auto search feature may find multiple channels that are close to the transmitting frequency. Make sure to cycle through to the correct channel.)
- Additional Information
SKU 4278 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 721248870643
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price $59.99
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $29.99
Regular Price: $38.99
Special Price $19.99
Regular Price: $38.99
Special Price $29.99