The Lumenier LUX MINI F7 Ultimate Flight Controller is the next generation of the popular Lumenier LUX flight controller lineup. It uses a powerful F7 processor along with top of the line hardware. Unleash the capabilities of your FPV Racing Quadcopter with the Lumenier LUX MINI F7 Flight Controller. This MINI LUX F7 comes in a small 20x20 form factor weighin only 5g! Don't let the size of this flight controller fool you though, it is fully feature packed and works great on both micro and full sized drones.
The MINI LUX F7 builds on all the best features of its predecessors and further improves on hardware components and layout. You get a whopping 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals, along with built in 128Mbit 16MB flash memory for Blackbox recording. It includes an integrated BetaFlight OSD, making it super simple to show important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more.
Have you ever been in an FPV race where you need to plug in your quad, but you don't want to broadcast an FPV signal to knock your friends out of the air? Or how about you crash, and need to save your VTX from burning up while baking in the hot sun. With the LUX F7 you can remotely turn your VTX on or off via a switch on your radio! The LUX MINI F7 features an on-board LC VBAT filtered power pad designed to power your VTX. In addition it has an onboard 5v 3A regulator to power camera, Rx, and LEDs all at the same time. Using the PINIO resource, you can assign this pad to a switch on your radio, remotely controlling the power source to your video transmitter.
The Lumenier LUX MINI F7 supports all the popular accessories like beeer, camera control, smart audio / tramp VTX control, PWM outputs, and I2C connection.
Version 1.2 update (March 2020)
- Changed ICM20602 gyro to MPU6000 gyro for less sensitivity to noise and vibrations
NOTE: The newest version (board sold after March. 2020) of the LUX MINI FC with the MPU6000 Gyro have custom firmware for this board with BF 4.1.3 pre-loaded. Do no flash anything before 4.1.5 on this FC or it will not work. If you have an older version of the board, new firmware is backwards compatible.
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: MPU6000
- OSD: AB7456
- Blackbox: 128Mbit / 16MByte
- Anti-Vibration silicone grommets built in
- 6x Uarts with built-in inversion
- 1x Softserial supported
- 1x I2C
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/TLM/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- Vbat filtered output power for VTX
- Camera control
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol support (S/A UART 5 TX)
- WS2812 Led Strip support
- Beeper solder pad
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 3A cont.
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Betaflight support - target LUXMINIF7
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 28x28x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 5g
- 1x Lumenier LUX MINI F7 Ultimate Flight Controller
- 4x Anti-vibration silicone grommets (for M3 sized screws)
- 1x 8pin micro JST-SH 7cm connector for 4in1 ESC
- 1x set of mounting hardware
- 4x M3x25mm black oxide steel screws
- 4x M3x22mm black oxide steel screws
- 4x M3x5mm plastic spacer
- 4x M3x3mm plastic spacer
- 4x M3 rubber o-rings
- 8x M3 plastic hex nuts
- Additional Information
SKU 10988 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 082652058073 Static Block blank