The Lumenier 35A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S ESC features the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of prevoius BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware. This 4 in 1 ESC is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come with motor, signal and power wires for your convenience. The set also includes 9x pieces of M3x8 standoff with 6mm post, 5x 8mm plastic screws, and 5x 6mm threaded standoffs. The ESC features new BLHeli_S firmware pre-installed on them. They are compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multishot protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it. This ESC also supports DSHOT protocol by flashing DSHOT firmware.
These BLHeli_S ESCs feature hardware PWM controllers running at 36KHz, which is more than double of previous software PWM ESCs at 16KHz. This results in ultra smooth throttle response and near silent motor operation.
Signal Wire Pinout:
- Black = Ground
- Red = Not used
- Green = M2
- Yellow = M3
- Blue = M4
- Orange = M1
- New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- Supports Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Ultra Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT compatible!
- Input: 2-4s Lipo
- Constant: 35 Amps
- Burst: 40 Amps
- Weight: 18g w/ installed power wires
- Dimensions: 36x36x3mm (6mm tall including connectors)
- Mounting Dimensions: 30.5x30.5mm
- Motor wire: 70mm
- Signal wire: 140mm
- MCU: BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz
- PCB - 4 Layer Blind Pole PCB - 3oz Pour
- Mosfet: N-Channel
- BEC: OPTO (none)
- Supports Damped mode, Oneshot125 and Multishot
With all ESC's that have active braking we recommend you isolate or filter all sensitive electronics to prevent feedback / spikes.
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_S 35A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x Signal wire connector with servo connections (100mm)
- 1x 6p mini signal wire (35mm)
- 12x 18AWG motor wires (140mm)
Nice ESC review by Robert on 5/30/2017
I have this I'm my Chameleon drone it works great. I also love the solder tabs on the end away from any electrical component to minimize damage when connecting motors. love it
Great ESC, works with kiss FC review by Dylan on 2/22/2017
I have this 4in1 esc on my 6 inch quad and it performs like a champ, and it doesn't seem to get to hot while in flight and defiantly punches like a high amp esc should.
Couple of notes though, I upgraded the stock battery lead wires, the ones that come on it were a small gauge and I just didn't think they could handle the load I would be pulling. Also if you plan to run this 4in1 with a KISS FC it will work fine you'll just need to do a couple things first. firstly should know that you need to switch around a few of the wires on the wire harness it comes with. but after you don't have to flash it or anything to enable DSHOT. you just simply plug it select DSHOT in the dropdown menu, and your ready to run DSHOT (I've been running dshot 150, haven't tried anything higher yet). Besides my few nit picky things here and there this ESC is a great option for anyone wanting a super clean build.
Clean, easy, reliable, lightweight. review by RotorHD on 2/12/2017
I have 4 of these in various quads, they all perform flawlessly. Love the ease of install, how clean the build looks, how light it makes the build and how reliable they have been. This is my go to ESC right now and in the future. Great product!
easy peasy review by michael on 12/28/2016
This makes wiring so much easier. I have been running this for about 2 months. Works great.