The Lumenier AXII is known to be the most versatile and highest performing antenna line for FPV today. Lumenier has been able to improve on the best and make it even better! Now with extended wire.
The AXII 2 is still one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads. It comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic, a true upgrade over the original AXII.
- Significantly Improved Range with a Higher Gain (2.2dBic Gain)
- Wider Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Cleaner Signal And Better Rejection to Interference
- More Durable - Improved Injection Molded Housing
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
- Extended Wire Length
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2's robust antenna housing is made out of injected molded polycarbonate, significantly improving durability compared to the original AXII housing. The flexible 45mm long RG178 cable allows for complete freedom in placement.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 3.5g
- Size: 96mm x 17mm
- Cable: Flexible RG178
- Cable Length: 73mm
- Connector: U.FL
- Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
- 1x Lumenier AXII 2 U.FL 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- Additional Information
SKU 15953 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 736952011169 Antenna Connector U.FL Antenna Frequency 5.8GHz Polarization RHCP Static Block blank