The Lumenier 30A BLHeli ESC with 5v / 1A BEC is a top performing electronic speed controller with fast mosfet driven, dedicated driver chips on a quality PCB. This gives superior braking and freewheeling performance. The motor braking exceptionally fast thanks to the Silabs processor along with high quality gate drivers.
The Lumenier 30A BLHeli ESC is signal wire programmable with an Arduino Nano v3 board, or other Silab programmers that are compatible with the BLHeli bootloader.
Pre-flashed with the settings below.
- Oneshot / Active Braking (dampened light mode) enabled
- Max continuous load: ~30 amps
- Burst Current: 40A / 5sec
- BEC: 5v/1amp max
- Lipo Cells: 2 to 4 cells
- Cables are fitted with female 2mm bullet connectors
- Weight: 4g (board) 8g (total with wires and connectors)
- High quality N-FET only flashed with BLHeli firmware and 5v 1A BEC
- 27mm L x 14.5mm W x 6mm H
- 100mm signal wire / 5v power
- 50mm motor wires (including 2mm bullet connector)
- 60mm ESC power wires
With all ESC's that have active braking we recommend you isolate or filter all sensitive electronics to prevent feedback / spikes.
- Additional Information
SKU 4250 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 709951468289
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price $18.99