The Lumenier Silk ESCs feature the powerful STM32F051 48MHZ ARM 32-bit micro-processor. This 32bit processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision, resulting in smooth and responsive power. The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. The Silk ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come pre-soldered with motor, signal and power wires for your convenience. The ESC features state of the art firmware pre-installed on them, no need for flashing or updating constantly. They are compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multishot protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it.
The Silk ESCs get their name from the extremely smooth throttle response the 32bit proccessor delivers. There is a wide throttle range of 1480 steps, ensuring a high resolution. We're sure you'll be impressed with the performance of these ESCs.
- STM32F051 48MHZ ARM 32-bit micro-processor
- Dedicated Gate drivers, PMSM
- Hardware PWM driver
- Custom designed for multirotors
- Ultra Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- Blocking Protection - If the propeller is blocked from spinning the ESC will automatically stop the rotation to avoid damage. Motor will automatically rotate again once blockage is removed.
- PWM output frequency 24 KHz.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- Input: 2-4s LiPoly
- Constant: 18 Amps
- Burst: 25 Amps
- BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
- Dimensions: 23x12.5x5mm
- Signal wire: 10cm
- Motor, Power wires: 9cm
- Weight: 4g (without motor wires)
- 1x Lumenier 18A 32bit Silk ESC OPTO (2-4s)
- Additional Information
SKU 6065 Manufacturer Lumenier UPC (GTIN) 709951468838