The LDARC FB156 Flyball Racer Drone RTF integrates a drone experience with the exciting aspects of soccer play! With a rounded cage on the outer surface, the drone is secure and protected when hit or rolled. Miniature in size, the FB156 can fly freely through small spaces! This 2" micro quadcopter has a 2mm carbon fiber frame and the cage is made of impact-resistant PP material, which features resistance to breakage. The durable casing creates a fun flight experience for all pilots, beginner or advanced! This makes a great drone for educational training.
VIDEO: Flyball 156mm, Drone Ball, Drone Soccer
- Great games for multi-players... including Drone Soccer and Recreational Breaking Barriers
- Supports BETAFLIGHT parameter adjustment and OSD for real-time aircraft status
- Ultra-low center of gravity design with unique tumbler effect
- Flight time up to 5 minutes using a 3S 600mAh battery
- F411 Flight Controller+Blheli_S 25A ESC AIO board
- Card recording equipment can be added
- Red or Blue LED Options for team play
- High anti-current 25A 4-in-1 ESC
- Suitable for entry-level players
- Great for educational training
- Crash resistant cage
- Radio transmitter: LDARC TINY X6 Radio (Mode 2)
- Receiver: RX2A Pro (FlySky Compatible)
- Weight: 83.3g ( excluding battery)
- FC+ESA: MR26-AIO-F411E25A
- Carbon Frame Thickness: 2mm
- Propeller: GF2020 4-blades
- Motor: MISS 1203-6500KV
- Outer diameter: 156mm
- Battery: 11.1V 600mAh
- LED: Yes (Red or Blue)
- Wheelbase: 87.5mm
- Note: This Racer version has no Camera or VTX.
- 1x LDARC FB156 Flyball Drone RTF (Red or Blue LED Options)
- 1x LDARC TINY X6 Radio Controller
- 1x Zippered Carrying Case
- 1x 600mAh 1.1V Battery
- Additional Information
SKU 16560 Manufacturer LDARC UPC (GTIN) No Static Block lipo_shipping_rules
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.