This small LC Power Filter is a must have for FPV applications where you're running 1 battery. When you share power from the same battery that is used on your ESCs and motors it can create interference and lines in your FPV video signal.
This filter is installed between your FPV gear and the incoming power from the battery, as the power passes through it is cleaned up and output to your gear. This will give you clear video/audio signals while still being able to use 1 battery to power your whole rig. The filter has properties to reduce the effects of interference radiated through the air and noise conducted via the power wires. A common-mode choke coil is used to provide large impedance (resistance) against common-mode current noise picked up by both power leads. It is more effective for noise suppression than conventional ferrite ring and differential-mode inductor setups. This means that noise coming in on both wires will canceled each other out leaving only the regular differential-mode current flowing through the choke.
This power filter is suitable for setups up to 16V and maximum 1.5A (1500mA) load. The 3-pin input allows for a single bypass-signal.
Note: It is now possible to select between common mode and single mode filtering. A solder jumper pad on the input side disables filtering on the negative/ground-lead. If you experience issue with OSD systems, try changing the filter to single mode.
- Revision: Rev3 March 2013
- Type: passive common-mode low-pass power ripple filter
- Modes: common mode, single mode - jumper selectable
- Maximum voltage: 16V DC
- Maximum current: ~1.5A
- Cutoff frequency at -3dB: 127 Hz (attenuates higher frequencies/noise)
- Voltage drop over filter: 180mV at 900mA
- Maximum voltage ripple: 120mV
- Capacitor: Japanese Polymer Capacitor
- Impedance/ESR: 0.012 Ohm at 100kHz/16V
- Ripple current: 5000mA rms
- Choke: German Common-mode Choke
- Series resistance (DC): 0.205 Ohm/path
- Wire / trace thickness: twisted 22 AWG / 32 mils
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +105 °C
- Dimensions: 37.7 L x 8.8 W x 14.5 H mm
- Weight: 8.1 grams (inc. JST connectors)
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and made in Europe
- Additional Information
SKU 1265 Manufacturer IVC UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $9.99