The LaForge V4 module is a 5.8GHz spectrum scanner with OLED display and a load of features that will forever change the way you FPV.
Designed exclusively for the Fat Shark module bay. With this main module you will immediately have the power to quickly tune into your crafts channel, or scan the spectrum to find a free channel, or even tune into a friends channel.
But it doesn't stop there; add the diversity module for an even more reliable FPV experience or get the video transmitter that can quickly bind to the LaForge Module. And use the LaForge Handheld IR Remote to make connecting your Module and Transmitter a breeze!
Download the LaForge Manual by clicking here.
New Features with V4
Full Graphics OSD: That’s right, everything that is displayed on the OLED will now be mirrored on the micro-displays in the form of an OSD.
USB Support: There is an entirely new graphical user interface for updating firmware and making custom settings. The module can be powered via USB and used as a real-time spectrum analyzer which will appear on your computer’s display.
Microphone: A small microphone replaces the IR Emitter. The pilot may select this microphone from the settings menu to record pit audio over their DVR footage. This microphone has a low gain and should be adjusted in post-production to increase the volume.
LED Control: For those advanced users, we have made a data pad available that will control a series of LEDs. An external 5v source will be needed and left up to the pilot to tap into. It will be well worth the mod to really push customization options over the top.
Version 4 Diversity module is required with the v4 Main Module in order to utilize the speaker. If you choose not to upgrade your diversity module you will need to remove the speaker from the v2 or Lower Diversity module.
- Push Button instead of Scroll Wheel
- Fat Shark Channel Button integration: Easily change channels now with the stock Fat Shark button on top of the goggles.
- Save Channel: Startup with last saved channel and settings.
- Screen Saver: Display current channel, call sign, and signal strength.
- Settings Menu: Calibrate RSSI, set call sign, frequency order, save.
- Quick Save: Hold select for 2 seconds in manual mode & Search Mode.
- Status LEDs: Indicates power, status, and active antenna.
- IR Emitter: Quickly bind to the LaForge Pro module. (Recommended as a backup source for pro module. IR Remote is the preferred method)Quickly bind to the LaForge Pro module.
- Three Button navigation: Up, down, select.
- Manual Mode: Set channel manually.
- Search Mode: Search next channel based on signal strength.
- Scanner: Scan spectrum of all 40 channels.
- Clean Power: Large 470uf tantalum capacitor.
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Dual Antenna Filter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Band 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band A 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866 Band B 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945 Band E 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band F / Airwave 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917 Band C / Raceband
- 1x LaForge Main Module v4
- 1x Main Module Molded door
- 1x 90° SMA
- Additional Information
SKU 8250 Manufacturer LaForge UPC (GTIN) 769923252582
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.