The LaForge IR Remote removes the hassle of having to try and connect your module and transmitter manually. Specially designed with race day officials in mind, the remote brings a new level of control the events RF spectrum. With IR (infrared) technology you can quickly switch any setting on your Transmitting Module in seconds.
- Three Button navigation Up, down, select.
- Save Channel Startup with last saved channel and settings.
- Settings Menu Calibrate RSSI, set call sign, frequency order, save.
- Quick Save Hold select for 2 seconds in manual mode & Search Mode.
- Status LEDs Indicates power, status, and active antenna.
- IR Emitter Quickly bind to the Transmitting Module.
- Favorites Mode Seek between favorite channels.
- Manual Mode Set channel manually.
- VTX Color Set LED Strip color.
- VTX Audio Set audio on or off.
- VTX Lockout Prevents power level and channel tampering.
- Power 9v Battery or 1 to 2 cell Li-Po with modifications. (3.7v - 10v)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Band 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 Band A 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866 Band B 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945 Band E 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 Band F / Airwave 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917 Band C / Raceband
- Additional Information
SKU 6132 Manufacturer LaForge UPC (GTIN) No Static Block fpv_rules
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.