The LaForge IR Remote removes the hassle of having to try and connect your module and transmitter manually. Specially designed with race day officials in mind, the remote brings a new level of control the events RF spectrum. With IR (infrared) technology you can quickly switch any setting on your Transmitting Module in seconds.
- Three Button navigation Up, down, select.
- Save Channel Startup with last saved channel and settings.
- Settings Menu Calibrate RSSI, set call sign, frequency order, save.
- Quick Save Hold select for 2 seconds in manual mode & Search Mode.
- Status LEDs Indicates power, status, and active antenna.
- IR Emitter Quickly bind to the Transmitting Module.
- Favorites Mode Seek between favorite channels.
- Manual Mode Set channel manually.
- VTX Color Set LED Strip color.
- VTX Audio Set audio on or off.
- VTX Lockout Prevents power level and channel tampering.
- Power 9v Battery or 1 to 2 cell Li-Po with modifications. (3.7v - 10v)
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband|
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $50.00
Special Price $44.99