KIss and Flyduino working together is an amazing combination. The Kiss iFlight AIO Flight Controler has been licensed by Flyduino company, as many know how amazing the Kiss FC and ESC performance, it features super stable, smooth operation.
The KISS FC was designed to simplify things for pilots who just want the important things in a Flight Controller. While other firmware can be complicated and have a million parameters to change, the KISS FC was intended to follow the "Keep It Super Simple" philosophy and remove all the unnecessary extras and clutter so your build is simple and effective right from the get-go. Sporting a whole new PID controller and simple GUI with only one setup page, the KISS FC gets you in the air quickly and flies amazingly.
Comes with a unique secondary board that is used to tune the ESC and OSD.
- Kiss and Betaflight compatible
- OSD integrated
- PDB: 200A Rated
- BEC: 5V 2A
- Supported RX types: Sum. Signal - Spektrum Sat. (Serial / DSM2 & DSMX)
- Futaba / Taranis SBUS - Jeti ExBus - Graupner SumD / SumO - Multiplex - classic RX - PWM
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Gyro: MPU6050
- Input Voltage: 10-24v (3-6s)
- Weight: 7.3g
- Mounting Holes: 30.5x30.5mm pattern, with 3.2mm holes (widely compatible)
- Dimensions: 36.6x36.5mm
- Voltage: 2-6S
- 1x Kiss iFlight AIO flight controller
- Battery cable
- USB/OSD module(to tune ESC and OSD)
- Additional Information
SKU 8925 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) 721248871978