Motors designed for competition-level FPV racing, maximum performance, and extended-life durability.
The new KDE Direct 1806XF-2350 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and sUAS applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
Motor includes 200°C, 20 AWG, 200mm silicone-wire leads and ф3.5mm 24k Bullet Connectors (pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC female bullets included).
Material: Neodymium N45UH, 2350Kv
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and sUAS applications: M2 x ф12mm, M2 x ф16mm.
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M4 Propeller Adapter Assembly
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Assembly (18XX/22XX Edition)
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M4 Propeller Adapter (ф2.0 x ф3.0 x 3.5mm)
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Adapter (ф3.0 x ф4.0 x 1.25mm)
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Adapter (ф2.0 x ф3.0/ф4.0 x 3.25mm)
- Three (3) KDE Direct XF ф3.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Female)
- Four (4) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Six (6) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells
- Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
Kv 2,350 RPM/V Maximum Current TBD Maximum Power TBD Continuous Current 18+ A Continuous Power 265+ W Maximum Efficiency > 90% Voltage Range 8.4 V (2S) - 16.8 V (4S) Io (@10V) 0.5 A Rm (Wind Resistance) 0.131 Ω Stator Poles 12 (12S14P) Magnetic Poles 14 (12S14P) Bearings Triple, 682ZZ, 692ZZ Mount Pattern M2 x ф16 mm, M2 x ф12 mm Stator Class 1806, 0.2 mm Japanese Shaft Diameter ф2 mm (ф2 mm Internal) Shaft Length 3.5 mm Motor Diameter ф23 mm Motor Length 16.7 mm Motor Weight 18 g (25 g with Wires/Bullets) Propeller Size Up to 8" (5" Maximum on 4S) Motor Timing 22° - 30° ESC PWM Rate 8 - 16 kHz (600 Hz)
- KDE1806XF-2350 Performance Testing Data Sheet (PDF)
- KDE1806XF-2350 Design Geometry Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF)
- KDE18xxXF Universal Mounting Pattern Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Design Presentation: XF M-R Series Brushless Motors Technology Review (PDF)
- KDE Direct Design Engineering - Episode VIII: XF M-R Brushless Motors (YouTube)
- Additional Information
SKU 2737 Manufacturer KDE UPC (GTIN) No Popo Compatible No
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price $99.99